Trying to get pregnant?
How would you know if you were pregnant in the first week?
What is a pregnancy calculator and why is it good?
How to identify pregnancy?
Most women who try to get pregnant do not always know when it a Yes and when it is Not.
Especially during the period in which you expect to be pregnant any sign and feeling are translated into that maybe this time is a sign of pregnancy.
In most cases, the symptoms are psychosomatic but if you suffer from most of the following symptoms,
there is a good chance that you have been conceived.
In the pregnancy of Yuval, my eldest, I got up in the morning and suddenly vomited, after four days of ovulation.
I was in the same period following ovulation on ultrasound, and I talked to my mother and told her that I had vomited, she told me that maybe I was pregnant.
I told her that I ovulated only four days ago and that it’s not possible.
She told me that during my pregnancy she vomited two days after she had been conceived.
It turns out that it is hereditary and she was right .. so any strange behavior and abnormal body can indicate pregnancy.
It is always fun to have curiosity with pregnancy signs and wonder if it is or not until it arrives.
Popular pregnancy signs are:
- Changes in appetite
- Desire for meat/cheese inexplicably
- Increased fatigue
- Hypersensitivity and crying outbursts
- Swelling of the chest
- Increased ports
- Pee frequently
- Elevated “protein” vaginal secretions
- Yes, and also the feeling that “every minute your period is coming”
- Contractions in the womb
- Sometimes small brown discharge, in my case it appeared just like brown crumbs.
- A change in the sense of taste – in both pregnancies I could not tolerate the taste of chocolate I usually drink, and the Diet Coke felt terrible for me.
Usually, after 14 days of ovulation you can get a pretty positive answer on the assumption that you have sex on or around the ovulation day, but after 14 days of fertilization you can get a positive answer in a home test.